Ecorys Netherlands B.V. is looking for a
Senior Consultant in Digital Economy
Your workplace environment
As senior consultant you will support European and national policy makers with practical research and advice regarding new trends and developments in the sphere of digital economy and new technologies, such as, platform economy, business models of cloud economy and uses of distributed ledger technologies.
Ecorys has a strong track record in competition and regulation policy applied to a variety of sectors. We work on evaluations, impact assessments, studies and provide technical assistance. For the next years, we foresee a further expansion in the field of digital economy and services related to it.
What will you do?
We are looking for an experienced consultant with a background in consultancy regarding public policy regulation who is eager to work in a professional profit oriented research environment.
Specific tasks include:
- Market development, including: business intelligence, pro-active acquisition, leading (European) tenders, and product development,
- Management of projects for national, international and European governments or taking a lead expert role in these projects.
What you will bring:
- University degree in relevant fields (e.g. Economics, Technology or Law);
- A minimum of five years of professional/ consultancy experience;
- Experience in competition, regulation and policy analysis;
- Good research skills, writing skills (English), and presentation skills (English);
- Experience with acquisition of projects and proposal writing.
What we offer:
Ecorys offers its employees a professional, stimulating and learning environment and scope to develop. We ensure that our employees rank among the best in their field. Talented professionals who opt for Ecorys want to make a difference and pursue change and progress. Ecorys offers a competitive salary, the opportunity to purchase Ecorys shares, and excellent employee benefits, including flexible working hours, part-time work, ample training opportunities and the purchase of holiday days.
Ecorys has an informal workplace atmosphere. You will generally work in teams alongside professionals and enthusiastic colleagues. You will be given a large degree of freedom and responsibility.
For more information about the position contact Patrick de Bas via +31-(0)646830435
To apply please send your motivation letter, CV and grade list with reference by using our online application form.